Discover the world from above!

Our range of drones

Quadrocopter QC-800SE Wifi

Quadrocopter QC-120 GPS

Quadrocopter QC-90 GPS

Quadrocopter QC-707SE Wifi

Reduced drones


Also discover our B-goods!

Never miss any more drone news!

Subscribe to our mailing list and receive all the updates on drones.

Frequently asked Questions

Drone laws

The regulations and obligations for registering operators and drones are quite simple. The Europe-wide Registration obligation for drone operators always takes effect when that Starting weight over 250 grams lies or the kinetic energy of 80 joules is exceeded. So that includes all drones above the class C0 . Exceptions only apply to drones that are subject to the EU Toy Directive. In addition, regardless of the drone class, the operator must always register when „Sensors for collecting personal data“ available. In the case of drones, this is mostly the case Cameras, but also microphones meet this condition. To do this, you have to register as an operator in the country in which you have your Main residence have reported. You will then receive a personal Registration number that must be attached to all drones. Becomes a Remote identification system is used, the number must be stored there. The drone itself, on the other hand, only needs to be registered if it falls into a category that requires authorization. Our drones from theMaginon range, againQuadrocopter QC-700SE and theQuadrocopter QC-90 GPS, belong with their Weights under 250 grams to the class C0, however, since the drones are equipped with cameras, there is one Registration of the operator necessary.

Similar to the registration regulations, there is also a drone class C0 no obligation to complete a EU drone license respectively EU competence certificate, which also as small drone license referred to as. However, if you have drones from drone classes above C0 want to operate, you have to have one EU drone license respectively EU competence certificate show. This is a compact one  Online training followed by a test and an online exam . This is to ensure that the drone pilot has the necessary basic knowledge to be able to safely control a drone. You can easily apply for and complete the training and exam online from a relevant provider. The drone license is then valid in all EU countries and with one  Term of five years . Because ourMaginon drones, againQuadrocopter QC-700SE and theQuadrocopter QC-90 GPS, in the category C0 you do not need to show a drone license here.

In addition to those described above  EU directives there is also national regulations and other specific regulations that depend on, for example, the distance to other people or the visibility range of the drones when flying. Also pay particular attention to Airspace restrictions , for example near airports. These often also apply in the wider area. Violations of these regulations can be very expensive and ultimately endanger human life. So it is best to find out what applies to the respective drone and the place of use before using the drone. If you take all these points into account, nothing stands in the way of your drone starting up. We wish you a lot of fun!


In principle, one applies in Germany regardless of the size and weight or the type of use of the drone Compulsory insurance for liability claims resulting from the operation of aircraft. This also applies to drones with a very low weight and even so-called toy drones. In some cases it is worthwhile to have a special Drone insurance complete. This also pays for damage through no fault of your own, such as gusts of wind. However, it is not always necessary to take out your own policy, for example if your private liability insurance already covers such damage. 

1a customer service

You have questions, we have the answers! MON-FRI 8 am-5pmr