Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG.
By placing the products in the online shop, we are making a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods in the shopping cart by clicking the order button. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We save the contract text and send you the order details and our terms and conditions in text form. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible over the Internet.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs may also apply. You can find more detailed provisions on any shipping costs incurred in the offers.
We only deliver by post. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose to pay in advance, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before completing the ordering process in our online shop. In order to process the order process via Amazon and to be able to pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or first register and legitimize with your access data. There you can choose the delivery address and payment method saved by Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment instruction to us. You will then be redirected to our online shop, where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after ordering, we ask Amazon to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by Amazon. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from dispatch of the goods/tickets/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here:Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Netherlands , Norway , Austria , Sweden , Switzerland .
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments on the terms specified in the checkout. Payment in installments is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find more information about the installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for the countries in which this payment method is available here (only available in the countries indicated):Denmark , Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Norway , Austria , Sweden .
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
- Direct debit: The debit is made after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email.
6. Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. Warranties and Guarantees
The statutory right to liability for defects applies. Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their precise conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer service:You can contact our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on +49 40 270750451 as well as by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are always fully liable for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in the event of injury to life, body or health
- in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty
- in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
- as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which can typically be expected.
Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.